Thursday 13 October 2011

Part Two - Elements of Design (Points)

With my first assignment in the post today I read through the second part of the course, elements of design and am ready to get going again.

Project:  Points

Situations that would make a clear photograph of a point:

* Single swan on a lake
* Single house in a landscape/hillside
* Church in countryside
* Boat on a lake/in the sea

* Single person on the ice pad
* Plane in the sky
* Single floating balloon

* One book on a desk
* One item of cloathing on a washing line
* One red tomato on a tomato plant


I looked back through some photographs that I had taken previously to find some with a single point, here are a few I found:







 Looking back through my photographs I found it hard to find any with just a single point, often the posible point was too large, taking up over half the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment