Thursday 15 March 2012

Photo Feedback



Quite a few years ago now I was fortunate enough to work for the Formula One driver David Coulthard, it was a lot of long hours but occasionally I would get to go to test sessions at Silverstone.  I was only just getting into photography and was teaching myself as I went along, whenever I was fortunate enough to get to a test session my camera came along.

While David was driving for Williams I was able to get a few photographs of the late George Harrison who was often a guest of the team.  This photo I posted on Flickr in February 2006 and made it to the top 500 for interestingness.  Recently I received the following comment from a fellow flickrite.







"I've now been on Flickr for I think 3 years, could be 4.
In that time you can imagine the circle of talented contacts I've built up, and the thousands of excellent photographs I've viewed. Just want you to know that I consider this photograph to be the best. That world-weary expression...
All things must pass"
Peter Hurford
--

No comments:

Post a Comment