Thursday 21 July 2011

Introduction


Been reading through the introduction and I’m not too sure about collecting objects e.g. old pots, driftwood etc., same goes for collect backgrounds.  I don’t like clutter and am a tidy fiend might see how it goes finding stuff when I need them rather than storing ‘stuff’. 

I haven’t been keeping cuttings from magazines etc. for inspiration for a while, definitely will start doing that again.

Think I have a good digital storage process already.  I have a mirrored server at home where I store all my digital images.  In addition I save them onto two DVD/CD’s one copy I keep at home and the other off site at my parent’s house as well as them all being up loaded to photo sharing website, Flickr, http://www.flickr.com/photos/csp1/.

No comments:

Post a Comment